Let your toddler be creative and explore through their senses without worrying about them tasting the pudding. Make your own fingerpaint at home with vanilla pudding and food colouring.
- Vanilla pudding
- Food colouring
- Play clothes
- Plastic floor mat
- Promotes creativity and exploration
- Teaches colours
- Builds fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Promotes learning through the senses including touch, taste, sight, and smell
- Prepare the pudding per the directions
- When ready, divide the pudding equally into 4 containers (or how ever many colours you want)
- Add the food colouring and stir!
- Put on some play clothes that you don’t care about getting dirty
- Use a mess mat (I use a dollar store plastic shower curtain)
- Do right before bath time!
As seen on Love, Play, Learn. More Info: www.loveplayandlearn.com