Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blogging and Loving It!

I must confess I planned to write in the blog weeks ago. Back at the beginning the month I was dedicated to updating the Urbanbaby & Toddler blog page every week. How did three weeks pass me by? If you read my post below, I’d have to say I’ve fallen into “new baby” phase where everything with the magazine has turned into a learning process – walking, talking and learning just as a new baby getting used to their new environment. While I’ll enjoy writing in the blog, one of my favorite parts of this new responsibility is connecting with all of our magazine readers. I really appreciate the time taken to email me personally -- sharing how important the magazine is for each of you.

Readers have expressed how the magazine has allowed them the opportunity to sit, relax and reflect after the hustle and bustle of being a mom all day, to curl up on the couch when baby is finally asleep and has provided comfort when dealing with a tough parenting decision.

As mothers we have to realize that we might not be able to do it all, and that’s not a bad thing. I’m sloooooowy learning to let go...if means the next blog post won’t be updated for a couple of weeks that’s ok…it will be here when I’m ready!

No comments: