Mark the days before Santa's arrival with these adorable holiday sweets. We trimmed a lot of the baking steps so kids can get to the favourite parts — decorating!
Confetti Bars: Another no bake, great taste recipe is the Confetti bar! The delicious multi-colored marshmallow, butterscotch and peanut butter soft bar is a perfect sweet snack or dessert for your little one. A quick search on Google can provide the steps and ingredient list. The toughest part about this recipe, is keeping your little ones hands out of the bowl and to stop “taste testing”.
Tips: Assist your child in measuring out the marshmallows, taste each marshmallow and discuss the different flavors and color of each one
1 cup butterscotch chips
½ cup of peanut butter
¼ cup hard butter
8 oz. colored mini marshmallows
1. Heat the butterscotch chips, peanut butter, and butter in a pan
2. Stir until smooth; be sure to watch as peanut butter burns quickly
3. Remove from heat and cool slightly
4. Stir in Marshmallows
5. Pat into greased 8x8-inch pan and chill.
6. Cut into squares and serve