Friday, July 18, 2014

Busy Bump Baby Shower Exhibitor Feature: Candice Wong Photograph


I'm so excited that Candice Wong Photography will be joining us as an exhibitor for the Busy Bump Baby Shower in September. If you are looking for maternity or newborn photography, Candice is amazingly talented and has the joy of her career being something that captures such special moments in people's lives. 
Here's a bit more about Candice and Candice Wong Photography:

BBMS: What kind of products and/or services do you offer?
CWP: Newborn, baby and maternity photography

BBMS: What is the price point?
CWP: My clients usually spend between $400-$900

BBMS: How long have you been running your business and how did you start?
CWP: I officially started my business in 2014, but had been building up my portfolio for a few years prior. I have always been in love with photography and it was not until I had my second son that this hobby turned in to much more. I now could never imagine doing anything else.

BBMS: What is your favourite part of what you do? What is your biggest challenge?
CWP: Favourite part might be obvious...getting to hold day old babies!!! My biggest challenge is work/life balance. With 3 young boys at home I think this will be my main challenge for a bit.

BBMS: What is one thing you wish you knew when you were pregnant? Any advice for a new mom?
CWP: Get LOTS of rest NOW before baby arrives! :)
  
Candice Wong Photography is offering a contest as being part of the Busy Bump Baby Shower. You can enter to win a mini maternity session with Candice (valued at $399), which includes 90 minutes in the studio and 15 high resolution images on a disc (digital download).

To enter, like our Facebook page and then like and share the image of Candice Wong Photography's maternity session. Post a comment below the photo so we have your name.

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing more about your business with us Candice! We look forward to having you at the Busy Bump Baby Shower in September!


No comments: