Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The best show for new & expectant parents

Why go to Bellies to Babies Celebration on Sunday, Apr. 18?

1. You'll get tons of information on products, services and resources from pregnancy through to toddlerhood. Trust me, if you're having a baby, you need to come out and see what's new.

2. CTV weathercaster Tamara Taggart will be there as a keynote speaker, to share her inspiring story.

3. There are a lot of contests for very cool prizes. So, bring your address stamp if you've got one, otherwise, you'll get writer's cramp from filling out all those entry forms.

4. You get to meet me (Emma Lee), editor of urbanbaby & toddler magazine at booth 44. (Okay, okay, so I'm not a highlight of the show, but it's always a highlight for me to meet urbanbaby & toddler magazine readers! So come see me; I'll be at the show all day with a contest that will blow you away.)

Date: Sunday, Apr. 18, 11 am - 4 pm
Place: Croatian Cultural Centre, 3250 Commercial Drive, Auditorium I & II, Main Level, Vancouver, BC
Admission by donation to Basics for Babies
Info: www.belliestobabiescelebration.com

No comments: